Associate/Pending HR online system
Applicants that require FedUni system access i.e. FedUni email, network access and other FedUni online resources must submit an 'Associate/Pending HR' online application form.
Please read the definitions below to ensure you select the correct form for processing.
An 'Associate' is considered to be a person that has association with FedUni however they do/will not occupy a paid employment contract with the University (unpaid person).
An Associate can be:
- A contractor (who is paid, but is not on the FedUni employee payroll);
- Honorary appointment (i.e. an Honorary academic);
- Partner staff member Associate or contractor (not a paid FedUni employee); or
- Other approved association with FedUni requiring system access (not a paid FedUni employee).
Pending HR position
A 'Pending HR' position should only be selected for a person who will become a paid FedUni employee. This option should only be selected for new staff commencing employment with FedUni or an existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with FedUni.
A 'Pending HR' position is for:
- Paid FedUni employees only;
- New staff commencing employment with FedUni;
- Existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with FedUni; or
- Casual and fixed-term appointments.