Associate/Pending HR online system
Applicants that require Federation University system access i.e. Email, network access and other online resources must submit an 'Associate/Pending HR' online application form.
Please read the definitions below to ensure you select the correct form for processing.
An 'Associate' is considered to be a person that has association with Federation University however they do/will not occupy a paid employment contract with the University (unpaid person).
An Associate can be:
- A contractor (who is paid, but is not on the Federation University employee payroll);
- Honorary appointment (i.e. an Honorary academic);
- Partner staff member Associate or contractor (not a paid employee); or
- Other approved association with Federation University requiring system access (not a paid employee).
Pending HR position
A 'Pending HR' position should only be selected for a person who will become a paid Federation University employee. This option should only be selected for new staff commencing employment or an existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with Federation University.
A 'Pending HR' position is for:
- Paid Federation employees only;
- New staff commencing employment with Federation University;
- Existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with Federation University; or
- Casual and fixed-term appointments.