- View FutureLearn's online course Mindfulness for Well-being and Peak Performance to learn mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve your well-being and work/study performance.
- Building positive relationships (pdf, 283kb)
- Creating a positive workplace - staff (pdf, 164kb)
- Get a life, get a balance - building resilience (pdf, 183kb)
- Managing gossip in the workplace (pdf, 165kb)
- Maximising or enhancing your emotional fitness (pdf, 258kb)
- Mental health awareness and support (pdf, 168kb)
- Mindfulness (pdf, 162kb)
- The danger of workplace gossip (pdf, 112kb)
Clinics and services
The University provides a number of clinics and services that are available to staff and to the general public. These include:
- My Digital Health - A platform hosting a range of digital health and well-being programs.
- Health Centre (Mt Helen), ground floor T building
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00am - 4:00pm and Friday, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Phone: 5327 9477
- Exercise Rehabilitation Centre (Mt Helen) which can provide assessment, advice and guidance for those wishing to commence an exercise program or to commence exercise-based recovery or management of an injury or illness.
- FedUni Community Psychology Services (SMB), ground floor, Gribble Building (B Building), Lydiard Street South, Ballarat
This clinic provides psychological services to community members within Ballarat and surrounding districts.
- Health Centre (Gippsland), located within Student Connect, building 3N
Phone: 5122 6425.
Risk, Health and Safety (RHS) offer the following courses:
|Better Understanding and Preventing Stress - for managers/supervisors|
|2 hours – no cost|
Please call RHS to request a date.
Facilitator: Didier Leclere, Manager, Risk, Health and Safety
For more training options, please visit: