The most important thing is to talk with someone and be supported in whatever your next steps are to be.
Here are some options available to you if you have been sexually assaulted:
- The FedUni Counselling service offers free and confidential counselling to both on- and off-campus students. Counsellors can support you with the immediate impact of the sexual assault.
- Sexual Assault Support Service (SASS) provides Australia wide contact information for students studying at our partner locations.
- 1800Respect offers free, 24-hour, 7-day per week, counselling to those experiencing sexual assault or domestic and family violence, or those supporting someone who is.
- Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA) offers free and confidential specialist counselling, advocacy and support for victim/survivors of sexual assault and non-offending family members and friends.
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line Victoria (SACL) (1800 806 292) is a state-wide, after-hours, confidential, telephone crisis counselling service for people who have experienced both past and recent sexual assault.