Disclose or report to FedUni

You can safely disclose or report any instance of harassment, assault or any other form of violence (including sexual violence) to the University. You will be listened to and supported regardless of whether you want to make a formal complaint. The University staff listed below can help you to understand your options, including taking appropriate action on your behalf (through a consultative process with you).

Equity and Diversity

Counselling Service

Student Advisory

Residential Living Support Officers
(for students living on res)