Page quick links
- Practical file sizes
- How do I upload video content to Kaltura?
- How do I put my video on YouTube?
- Can I email my video?
Practical file sizes
How do I upload video content to Kaltura?
With Kaltura it is setup to allow easy upload to moodle to either your My Media area or to a Moodle shell, It also allows you to share externally or via email by using the steps provided below.
- Log in to your Dashboard in Moodle.
- Go to your My Media Menu under the Navigation block.
- Choose to create a new video under the Add New menu or click edit to share your video with others.
- In the top of your video select share to share with
- Email the link to the people you want to have access or post to a area where you want people to have access to the video.
For more information on sharing your video using Kaltura refer to the Kaltura Sharing page click here
How do I put my video on YouTube?
- Login to YouTube with your Google account
- Select Upload from the top right corner of the screen.
- Drag and drop your video file
- Fill in the video title, description and search tags in the corresponding forms.
- You can also set your videos privacy settings.
- Choose Unlisted if you wish to easily share the video without it being accessible/searchable without the link.
Even before the video has finished uploading, YouTube will provide you with the final URL to share.
Can I email my video?
If you need any assistance in this process please contact CLIPP;