To access your course in Moodle
- From the Federation University University homepage, scroll to the very bottom to the Quick link bar. Under the heading Login to, click Moodle.
- On the login screen enter your Username and Password in the given fields.
Note: Use your Federation University username and password.
- Click the Login button.
- Click on the Course Overview filter to switch between:
- All (All courses you are enrolled into as either staff or student)
- In Progress (All course that are currently running based on course commencement and completion date)
- Future (Courses that have not yet started based on course commencement date)
- Past (Courses that have finished based on the courses completion date)
- Master (All Master shell and design courses)
- Starred (Your most popular frequently used courses)
- Hidden (Courses you have chosen to make hidden off of your dashboard that may not be needed anymore)
Note: For a course to be visible, the lecturer must make it available. Always talk to your lecturer first if you cannot see one of your courses.