Install / update Kaltura Capture
Kaltura Capture is Kaltura's own video and audio recording and editing application. To download and install Kaltura Capture please follow this guide.
Installing Kaltura Capture
1.Open My Media from your Dashboard in Moodle.
2. Click on the Add New button and then click Kaltura Capture.
3. Click on the Download for button that relates to your Operating System. This will begin a file download, you may need to open your downloads folder to find it.
4. Double click on the file to begin the installation process. Once it has completed, you will be prompted to launch the application from within Moodle.
5. Close the window and return to Moodle. Again click on the Add New button and then click Kaltura Capture. Kaltura capture will now launch.
Note: Your may be prompted by your browser to open the application.
Tip: Check the box, Remember my choice..., to ensure Kaltura Capture opens automatically in future.
Updating Kaltura Capture
Uninstalling Kaltura Capture
- Click the Windows button to access the programs menu
- Right-Click on the Kaltura Capture icon in the programs menu and select Uninstall
- Search the programs menu for Kaltura Capture, select and click Uninstall at the top of the screen
- Click Yes once sure to remove Kaltura Capture
- Click Yes to restart your computer to finish the uninstall.
- Your Kaltura Capture should now be uninstalled, follow the steps at the top of this page to install the latest version to your computer.