Lime Survey Common Errors
This page lists common errors or issues users have found while using Lime Survey.
When attempting to test the survey:
- ERROR: "This survey cannot be tested or completed for the following reason(s)":
- ANSWER: The survey can not be tested as there are no questions in a particular group. Please ensure each group has at least one question.
When attempting to find results to a survey that has been deactivated:
- ERROR: "This survey is not active - no responses are available"
- ANSWER: The survey can not find responses due to being deactivated. When your survey is complete you should 'expire' a survey rather than deactivate'. If you deactivate a survey, the responses are lost. To get responses back, refer to the following steps:
- Activate your survey again
- Select the "Responses" icon under the Survey menu
- Select "Responses and Statistics"
- Select "Import answers from a deactivated survey table" menu entry
- Choose your source table
- Select "Import responses"
- You can now find past responses in the "Responses and Statistics" menu.
For further support, please log a job via the Service Desk to the BOLD Learning and Teaching Support team or contact CLIPP Reception on (03) 5327 6151.