- Add/Remove a Section
- Add/Remove a Pod from the recording
- Add/Remove Bookmarks for the recording
- Hide the names of the Attendees
To Edit a Adobe Connect recording you must:
- Go to your Moodle shell.
- Go to your Adobe Connect Virtual Learning Space Link in your course.
- Under either your Course Meeting Room or Office Hours Room click Recordings.
- Choose which recording you would like to edit then click Actions next to the recording and Edit Recording.
Add / Remove a section of the recording
- At the bottom of the timeline there are two sliders used for selecting a piece of time in your recording area which you want to remove.
- You can then use the Cut button to remove the selected piece
- To confirm your changes click Save.
- If you are unhappy with the section you have removed you have the option to Revert to Original in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Add / Remove a pod from the recording
- You have the option of removing any of the Chat, Attendees or Q and A Pods in Adobe Connect under the Settings menu in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- There you may select one or more of the pods to hide off of the screen by checking the relevant box's.
- Once you have selected your settings click Done
Add / Remove Bookmarks for the recording
You have the option of adding or removing Bookmarks important sections in your recording manually to your recording from the Bookmarks menu so students can quickly skip to important sections of the recording.
The Bookmarks menu is located on the left hand side of the screen and can add a Bookmark by clicking on the Add Bookmark button on the Bookmark panel.
You will then have to select a time and add any relevant notes to the box
Once entered click Done to add your Bookmark.
Hide the names of the Attendees
- To hide the names of attendee for anonymity there is a option located under the Settings button in the bottom left hand corner.
- Under the Settings button there is a setting Hide names of attendees during playback which can be selected. When selected click Done to apply.