Position: Learning Designer - School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences
- Office T142 - Building T, Mt Helen Campus
- Level 2 (Top Floor), Building U (Albert Coates Complex), Mt Helen Campus
Phone: (03) 5327 6601
- Master of Education Studies (MEd) at Federation University Australia - 2018
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology (Grad Cert IT) at University of Ballarat - 2004
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching (BA/BTeach) at University of Ballarat - 1998
Sara Warren has a Masters and Bachelor in Education and brings over twenty years of teaching experience as a generalist teacher (local and international), including curriculum leadership, unit leadership, sessional lecturer, and course coordinator to the role of Learning Designer within the Centre for Learning, Innovation and Professional Practice (CLIPP). Sara employs this experience to research, develop, implement, and evaluate experiences designed to increase academic proficiency, student engagement, and student learning.
She offers advice and support to academic staff involved in teaching within undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various modes, including blended, online, and face-to-face. Liaising across various cohorts, portfolios and leadership within Federation University, Sara assists schools in project development work by supporting the use of appropriate pedagogical and onlinegogical (Warren, 2018) approaches to learning and teaching.
December 4 2019
Weuffen, Pappaluca & Warren
July 11 2018
Memberships and registrations
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) membership and registration
- Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) membership