Curriculum and course design
Whether you are looking to develop a whole new curriculum, re-structure a program or course to deliver it online, or just looking for ideas on how to improve the structure or design of a single course, the following information will provide practical advice, additional resources and where to find support to get you started.
- Course and program design – Looks at the processes required to design a quality course or program.
- Constructive alignment – Shows how the use of this theory as a framework for your course provides an effective learning and teaching environment.
- Models of course design and delivery – Helps you consider various ways of designing and delivering your course
- Designing for blended and online – Looks specifically at elements to consider when designing for a blended or online learning environment.
- Assessment – Explores the processes of supporting and evaluating student learning through assessment along with a multitude of examples.
- Supporting students – Practical support tips to ensure your students get the most out of their learning opportunities and university life.
Send us an email and a Learning Skills Adviser will get back to you.