The Academic Board Induction Handbook is a resource for new members of Academic Board and its Standing Committees.
It provides the context in which the Board operates as a governance structure along with the procedural matters for effective meetings.
In the Handbook, you will find:
- Academic governance, standards and terms of reference
- Board and committee membership
- Roles and responsibilities
- Meeting procedures, processes, attendance and apologies
- Glossary of education-related acronyms.