Content - top
Submit Marketing Request Form to initiate assistance for Schools activities.
The key objectives of the Marketing and Communications team is to generate awareness of the University and our offerings, with the aim of converting a prospective student into an applicant.
Requests that fall outside these objectives may be referred to another area for actioning
Key responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications team include:
- Marketing campaigns / Program advertising
- Targeted recruitment events/expo - including careers expos and Tertiary Information Service (TIS)
- On campus events - including Open Day, Discovery Day, Experience Day, Information Day
- Secondary school activities - Campus tours, school visits, Experience Days, VCE Study Skills Days, VCE Guest Lectures
- FedUni Student Ambassador Program
- Internal Publications - online and print Course Guides, Career Booklets, Program Flyers/Leaflets, Year 10 Guide
- External publications - including VTAC and ACIR (Good Uni Guide etc)
- Promotional items - for specific student recruitment activities
- Liaison with careers advisors networks and secondary schools