Credit card expense management
The University has rolled out a new online travel booking and expense management system (Concur). The Concur system has replaced the FlexiPurchase system as the University’s means to manage purchasing card transactions, whether travel related or for routine purchases.
Download the Department and Project ready reckoner (xlsx, 103kb) Provides the Faculty and Location code for all Departments and Projects
Adding a delegate to your Concur profile
You can nominate a delegate within Concur to manage your credit card expenses on your behalf.
Policy and procedures
Purchasing card holders are expected to be familiar with the following:
- Purchasing card policy
- Purchasing card procedure
- Delegations - contract, financial, staffing and tender policy
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
Applying for a FedUni purchase card
A card may be issued to a Council or staff member where:
- The Council or staff member's functions and duties involve regular procurement on behalf of the University.
- The Council or staff member has a financial delegation and obtains approval from their Certifying Officer (your authorising officer) and the Accountable Officer (within Finance).
- The staff member is not a casual or sessional employee.
To access the NAB Purchasing Card Application, please first complete a Financial Delegation Application, ticking the Delegation to Purchase check box. The link to the NAB Purchasing Card Application is embedded in Section B of the Financial Delegation Application. Both completed applications should then be lodged via ServiceNow.