Program performance reports
Program performance reports draw on data from a number of sources:
- VTAC - Applications
- Campus Solutions - Direct applications and grade results
- DEEWR - Course and program enrolments
- Graduate Careers Australia (GCA) - Graduate survey
Since the data from each source above becomes available at different times of the year, these reports are progressively updated as that data is available.
Academic Services has developed a data repository for program performance data that has:
- Automated data capture routines (used to capture data from 2008 onwards)
- Standardised report formats for different award levels
- Capability to extract historical data for specific purposes
Program Performance Data that previously existed only in a large number of Excel files has been captured into the data repository.