Tuning into programs, for kids and teens
Federation Community Psychology Services presents 'Tuning in to Kids' and 'Tuning in to Teens', 6-week, well-researched parenting programs for parents and carers of Kids of 3-12 years old or Teens of 10–18 years old.
Please feel free to encourage the program to any parents/carers of teenagers that may be interested.
Tuning in to programs will enable you to learn
- Yourself as a parent
- Teenage emotions and behaviour
- How to assist children to verbally label their emotions
- Connecting and communicating with teenagers
- Helping teenagers manage emotions
- Taking time out for you
- How to guide children’s behaviour with appropriate limits
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Federation Community Psychology Services
Ground Floor, Building B (Gribble Building), SMB Campus, Lydiard Street South, Ballarat
Individual consultations are also available