|Office||T241 (Mt Helen)|
|Phone||+61 3 5327 9257|
- BComp Ballarat
- BComp (Hons) Ballarat
- Current PhD candidate
Before assuming his current position, Evan has had experience programming in a variety of languages on multiple platforms. He also has experience managing and administering several server environments. He has a background in health informatics which included a focus on HL7 standard validation.
Evan's current interests include 3D scanning, consumer virtual/augmented reality, and mobile applications.
- Provide computer technical support and expert advice to staff and students
- Manage and maintain faculty technical equipment and software
- Provide technical and programming support for research and consultancy projects
- Manage and coordinate faculty-owned research websites
- Manage and maintain faculty owned server hardware and software
- Manage and maintain specialist faculty computer laboratories
- Carry out annual technical equipment stock takes