Dr Harpreet Kandra Singh
|Name||Dr Harpreet Kandra Singh|
- Chromosome biology
- DNA damage repair
- Reproductive and developmental biology
Research professional with experience in water management; environmental management; environmental reporting; data management; and policy analysis teaching and training experience.
Currently teaching courses on water systems, water and wastewater engineering. Experience with technical writing (over 20 reports and publications).Demonstrated experience of working in many projects involving multi-disciplinary teams. I have been awarded scholarships to pursue research degree at Monash University on stormwater treatment and management and I have advanced skills in application softwares like MS Office, MS Project, SimaPro, MUSIC, SPSS, and MATLAB.
- PhD, Monash University
- Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, Panjab University, India (Honours and Gold Medallist)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Punjabi University, India (with Honours and University Topper)
- ENGGC2204 Water Systems
- ENGGC2207 Waterway Engineering
- ENGGC3204 Water and Wastewater
- ENGGC3206 Civil and Environmental Engineering Design
- ENGGC4203 Management of Water Resources