Dr Harpreet Singh Kandra
|Name||Dr Harpreet Singh Kandra|
Research professional with experience in water management; environmental management; environmental reporting; data management; and policy analysis teaching and training experience.
Currently teaching courses on water systems, water and waste-water engineering. Experience with technical writing (over 20 reports and publications). Demonstrated experience of working in many projects involving multi-disciplinary teams. I have been awarded scholarships to pursue research degree at Monash University on storm-water treatment and management and I have advanced skills in application softwares like MS Office, MS Project, SimaPro, MUSIC, SPSS, and MATLAB.
- PhD, Monash University
- Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, Panjab University, India (Honours and Gold Medallist)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Punjabi University, India (with Honours and University Topper)
- ENGGC2204 Water Systems
- ENGGC2207 Waterway Engineering
- ENGGC3204 Water and Wastewater
- ENGGC3206 Civil and Environmental Engineering Design
- ENGGC4203 Management of Water Resources