Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah - Research
Professional memberships and associations
- Tutorial Chair, IEEE ISGT Asia, Perth, Nov. 2020.
- Guest Editor, Special Issue on Control and Operation of Overlay AC and DC System, (The special issue is due to publish in the first quarter of 2020).
- Technical Committee Member, The 8th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines, Drives (PEMD 2016), April 19-21, 2016, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- Publication Chair, Smart Power and Internet Energy Systems, Thailand 2020.
I'm looking for keen and enthusiastic students and researchers who are looking for a new challenge and want to work in the following areas:
- The impact of emerging technology on stability and security.
- Data mining and control application in power system.
- Additional stability services from non-conventional generation (from fast transient through to long-term frequency support).
- Risk-based approaches towards stability and security assessment.
Please get in touch if you're interested, or if you'd like to know a bit more about what a PhD involves.