Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah
|Name||Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah|
|Position title||Senior Lecturer|
- Future Power Grids (i.e. Renewable energy integration, wide-area control).
- Asynchronous Grid Connection through VSC-HVDC.
- Power System Stability and Dynamics.
- Application of Data Mining in Power System.
- Application of Control Theory in Power System.
- Distribution System Energy Management and low carbon energy system.
I am a Senior Lecturer in Smart Power Systems Engineering within the School of Science Engineering and Information Technology at Federation University Australia (FedUni Australia). Prior to join FedUni Australia, I have worked with the University of Manchester, the University of Queensland, and Central Queensland University.
I have experience working at, and consulting with, DNOs and TSOs on individual projects and collaborative work on a large number of projects - primarily on the dynamic impact of integrating new technologies and power electronics into large systems. I am an active member of the IEEE and CIGRE and regularly review papers for conferences and leading academic journals. I have more than 50 international publications and have spoken at the leading power system conferences around the world.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2014.
- M. Eng in Energy, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2009.
- B.Sc Eng in Electrical Engineering, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, 2005.