Grounded in practice the School aims to engage in a range of programs that enhance the impact and translation of research aiming to improve the life quality of rural and regional communities.
In order to achieve this the School will focus on aims relating to research, policy and service impact.
- Recruit and retain innovative researchers to provide sustainable leadership.
- Attract and mentor research students from the local and international communities to engage in cutting edge community research.
- Enhance and encourage a collegial scholarly community.
- Work with organisations to collaborate on the implementation and impact of policy in practice.
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships.
- Generate and disseminate research and scholarly endeavours to enable and support translational impact in practice environments.
- Develop creative and scholarly approaches to teaching and learning that enhance clinical practice.