Phone: 03 4313 7984
Location: Gippsland campus
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours), Monash University.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) candidate, Monash University.
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a registered Physiotherapist
- Australian Physiotherapy Association member
- Continence Foundation Australia member
- Women’s health physiotherapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Breast cancer care and survivorship
Grants and awards
Colombage U. et al., Australian Physiotherapy Association, Physiotherapy Research Foundation (PRF) seeding grant 2019 for the project “Pelvic floor muscle function in women with and without breast cancer: a cross-sectional study” - $10,000.
Colombage U. et al., Prevalence and impact of bladder and bowel disorders in women with breast cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2020;1‐13. https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.24531