Research foci and potential projects
The School of Health has three main research foci; Workforce, Population Health and Quality and Safety. These include a range of potential projects suitable for honours, masters and PhD level studies.
Broad fields of interest/expertise include:
- Practice and professional education.
- Workforce health and safety.
- Population health (e.g. aging, chronic disease and mental health).
- Community engagement and development (e.g. evaluation models).
- Health promotion.
- Illness prevention.
- Primary health.
- Quality and safety
- Clinical/practice outcomes (e.g. patient safety/management).
- Health systems.
- Evidence-based practice.
For information about a specific project field please contact the relevant staff member.
If you would like to study within any of these fields you may suggest potential supervisors but no commitments will be made until applications are reviewed. If you require general information about a research degree please contact Professor Simon Cooper, Associate Dean (Research) firstname.lastname@example.org