Dr Warrick Chilton
Phone: (03) 5327 6254
Discipline: Exercise and Sport Science
- Doctor of Philosophy - Federation University Australia (2018). PhD thesis title: “The Acute Effects of Aerobic Exercise on Leukocyte Telomere Biology”.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement), University of Ballarat
- Graduate Diploma in Exercise Rehabilitation, University of Ballarat
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- International Society of Exercise Immunology (ISEI)
- Exercise Physiology
- Gene Regulation/Telomere Biology
Grants and publications
Chilton, W.L., O'Brien, B.J., Grace, F.M., & Charchar, F. (2017). Telomeres, exercise and cardiovascular disease: finding the means to justify the ends. Acta Physiologica, 220 2, 186-188.
Chilton, W.L., O'Brien, B.J., & Charchar, F. (2017). Telomeres, Aging and Exercise: Guilty by Association? International Journal of Molecular Sciences.