Phone: (03) 5327 9944
Discipline: Human movement and sport sciences
- Graduate Certificate Tertiary Teaching 2014
- Master of Exercise Rehabilitation 2010
- (Thesis Title: The scope of practice of hospital based Exercise Physiologists in Victoria)
- Graduate Diploma of Health Science (Exercise Rehabilitation) 1999
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement) 1996
- Clinical exercise physiology
- Clinical supervision
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia
- Clinical Supervision, Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Fundamental Movement Skills in children
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). The impact of work-integrated learning experiences on attaining graduate attributes for exercise and sport science students. Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, 18(2), 101-113.
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). Career direction or re-direction – The impact of work-integrated learning on exercise & sports science students. Paper presented at the 20th World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education (WACE) Work Conference, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). 'Comparison between students' and supervisors' midway and final self-assessment/ assessment of student performance on clinical placement'. Poster presented at the 20th World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education (WACE) Work Conference, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Selig, S.E., Torode, M.E., Otago, L., Pascoe, D., Charity, M., Raymond, J., Groeller, H. (2011) Curriculum Renewal in Exercise Science. Australian Learning and Teaching Council (ALTC) Priority Grants Scheme, Final Report June