- Master of Exercise Rehabilitation
- Graduate Diploma Exercise Rehabilitation
- Bachelor Applied Science (Human Movement)
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Work Integrated Learning / Professional Practice
- Inclusion & Disability
- Health Promotion
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Australian Collaborative Education Network (ACEN)
- Work integrated learning and future employment
- Work integrated learning and employability
Publications (last 5 years)
Caldwell, S & Hall, M. (2019). Education and training in human movement programmes: Stakeholder perspectives. In S. Loo (Ed.), Multiple dimensions of teaching and learning for occupational practice. Abingdon: Routledge.
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). The impact of work-integrated learning experiences on attaining graduate attributes for exercise and sport science students. Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, 18(2), 101-113.
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). Career direction or re-direction – The impact of work-integrated learning on exercise & sports science students. Paper presented at the 20th World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education (WACE) Work Conference, Chiang Mai, Thailand.