Assoc Prof Jenny Mosse
|Name||Assoc Prof Jenny Mosse|
|Position Title||Head of School Applied and Biomedical Sciences|
Jennifer Mosse has research interests in molecular virology, in particular studying the expression of negative sense genes in HIV-1, and investigation mechanisms of drug resistance in influenza viruses. Her undergraduate teaching areas include biochemistry and molecular biology.
Jennifer has a long-standing interest in science education, including the development of innovative methods for flexible delivery of science programs to remote students. Jennifer is committed to expanding educational opportunities for local students and currently leads the Gippsland Access and Participation project.
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education - Monash University 2000
- Master of Biotech - Monash University 1992
- Bachelor of Education - Monash University 1980
- Diploma of Education - University of Melbourne College of Advanced Education Year 1975
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) University of Melbourne 1974