Dr Vidya Saikrishna - Research
- Probabilistic Finite State Machines, in Applied Data Analytics – Principles and Application, River Publishers Series in Signal, Image and Speech Processing, May 2020.
- Improved Approximate Multiple-Pattern String Matching using Consecutive N-Grams, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), vol. 81, no. 1, pp 26-31, November 2013.
- Spam Filtering through Multiple Pattern Bit Parallel String Matching using Combined Shift AND & OR, in IJCA (International Journal of Computer Application), Vol 61, No 5, 2013.
- String Matching and its Applications in Diversified Fields, in IJCSI (International Journal of Computer Science Issues), Vol. 9, Issue 1, No 1, January 2012.
- Time Matching String-Matching Solution for Single and Multiple Pattern using Bit Parallelism, in IJCA (International Journal of Computer Application), Vol 46, No 6, May 2012.
Oral conference presentations
- MML Inference of Hierarchical Probabilistic Finite State Machine, In Proceedings of Cybersecurity and Cyberforensics Conference, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2019.
- Statistical Compression-Based Models for Text Classification, In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Eco-Friendly Computing and Communication Systems (ICECCS)}, pp 1-6, 2016.
- MML Inference of Finite State Automata for Probabilistic Spam Detection, In Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Pattern Recognition (ICAPR), pp 1-6, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2015.