Dr Apurv Kumar
|Name||Dr Apurv Kumar|
- Experimental and computational multiphase fluid mechanics.
- Radiation and convective heat transfer.
- Solid-gas modelling and experimental applied solar thermal research.
- Bushfire mitigation technologies.
- Waste to energy conversion using solar thermal technologies.
Apurv is a Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering at Federation University since July 2019. He has served as a Research Fellow and a Postdoctoral fellow at the Australian National University (2016-2019) and at CSIRO (2015-2016) respectively, working on various ARC and ARENA projects in Solar Thermal field. He is currently an active participant in the ARENA funded ASTRI project and collaborates with CSIRO, ANU and Sandia National Laboratory, USA.
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from Deakin University (2015)
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2008-2010)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from GRIET, Hyderabad (2004-2008).
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Heat transfer
- Energy conversion
- Engineering Materials