International Conference on Maintenance and Intelligent Asset Management (ICMIAM2021)
Built upon a long established history of academia, professional association peak bodies and industry collaborating to provide asset management and maintenance conferences and technical events in Australia since 2009 in Gladstone, Brisbane, Churchill and Berwick, Australia.
When: 7 to 10 February, 2021, including workshops and technical tours
Where: Mt Helen Conference Centre Federation University Ballarat Victoria, Australia (60 mins from Melbourne)
Organised by: School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences, Federation University Australia, supported by Asset Management Council, Australia and Manipal University, India
To participate or contribute
Overview of the conference
Industrial and infrastructure assets have a number of systems and subsystems, hardware, sensors including rotating and sliding parts. It is well known that failure mechanism and degradation behaviour of these parts and subsystems influences life of those systems. In order that informed decisions are taken by maintenance, reliability and asset management professionals to improve performance and productivity, it is imperative that the behaviour of machine components and sub systems with regard to the performance of the system, costs and risks associated with various options in maintenance and replacement decisions are better understood. But there are issue’s and challenges in understanding these by maintenance, reliability and asset management professionals.
Why address the issue?
Asset Management & Maintenance have become essential areas of concern for many of industries and infrastructure owners, operators and maintainers.
The conference will include an overview of the benefits of working within an asset management framework, as well as insights into implementing, improving and enhancing asset management through systems and standards, and technologies for balancing costs, risk and performance.
Industry-leading speakers, academic experts and professional body leaders will discuss: adhering to the standards; risk management as the basis of an asset management plan; whole-life-approach investment decisions; failure modes, existing and emerging technologies and extending an asset’s life-cycle with reliability, availability, maintainability, safety and security.
Aims of the Conference
- Make people aware of the possibilities in Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management
- Showcase best practice
- Showcase achievements in Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management programs
- Showcase high quality applications in industry
- Foster networking across all disciplines
- Identify future needs for professional development
- Identify future needs and opportunities for research
Who will I meet?
Our speaking panel will consist of respected, senior representatives from within all areas of the ‘asset management
and maintenance’ industry, University and professional bodies. The audience will comprise many of their peers and key
personnel. There will be fantastic networking opportunities with industry, academia, professional bodies and government entities from at home and around the world.
What will we be dealing with?
Topics of Interest (but are not limited to):
- Asset Management
- Lifecycle cost analysis
- Remaining useful Life analysis
- ISO55000 and related standards
- Digital Asset Management
- Energy Management
- Smart Grids
- Rail track maintenance
- Rolling stock maintenance
- Intelligent traffic system
- Smart transportation and logistics and self-driving cars
- Water asset management
- Water Audit and Analysis
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence for machine health diagnostics
- Cyber security Challenges and Risk Management
- Industrial IoT
- Data Analytics
- Reliability and Resilience
- Risk and Performance Assessment
- Asset Life cycle cost and efficiency
- Regulations and compliance
- Condition monitoring
- Condition Based Maintenance
- ISO55001 certification and Beyond