Abstracts will be received via the web portal (ID) up until the 31st July. In submitting an abstract, clearly indicate the theme it will address:
- The Mining Environment
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case and centred
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics (the main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*)
- Abstract must be written in English and content should have a maximum of 300 words
- Main body of text to be left aligned
- Single spacing throughout
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard ?????
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text
- Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word or PDF email attachment to Conference mail id with the subject line 'CONFERENCE NAME abstract' or you can submit online via the conference website.
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation. If your work is not selected for an oral presentation, you will be offered a poster presentation opportunity.
- Decisions by the conveners on acceptance of abstracts is final and no discussion will be entered into regarding selection, inclusion or rejection.
- Accepted abstracts will be made available as a pdf via the webpage and selected papers will be invited to submit for a special volume of work (full papers) at the close of the Conference.