Discipline: Human movement and sport sciences
Location: Mt Helen, Room T230
Phone: (03) 5327 9063
- Bachelor of Education (Physical Education), University of Ballarat
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement) (Hons), University of Ballarat
- Motor learning and control
- Fundamentals of movement, skill acquisition and instruction
- Health and physical education
- Health and physical activity
- 2013 Vice-Chancellor's Citation Award, 'For the implementation of innovative and engaging ICT teaching strategies that enhances undergraduates learning in Physical Education'.
- Motor earning and skill acquisition
- The impact video analysis technology has on skill acquisition
- Goal kicking accuracy in Australian Rules Football
Beseler, B., & Plumb, M. S. (2019). 10 Tips to Using Video Analysis More Effectively in Physical Education: Editor: Brian Mosier. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 90(1), 52-56.
Beseler, B., Mesagno, C., Young, W., & Harvey, J. (2016). Igniting the Pressure Acclimatization Training Debate: Contradictory Evidence from Australian Football. Journal of Sport Behavior, 39(1).
Talpey, S., Young, W., & Beseler, B. (2016). Effect of instructions on selected jump squat variables. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.