Engineering post trade
Below is a list of courses we offer which are tailored to develop the required skills and knowledge to obtain qualifications within the areas of post trade engineering.
- Certificate IV in Engineering (MEM40105)
- Welding Night Class (Non award) (Units of competency from MEM40105)
- Course in Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Fluid Power (Trade MEM18018C\18020B)
- Course in Hydraulics Pneumatics and Fluid Power (Non-Trade MEM30010A\30011A)
- Solidworks - Non award short course (MEM16008A\30031A\30033A)
- Welding Certificate (AS 1796, Cert 1-9) (MEM5042B\5043B\5044B\5045B\5046B)