We provide high-quality programs in hardware, internet technologies, multimedia, networking, operating systems, software applications, and programming (both C++ and Visual Basic). Programs also cover computer support, computer sales, technical support, database administration, network support, and website design.
All of our information technology (IT) programs are nationally-recognised training and have articulation pathways into higher TAFE and university study pathways.
You can choose from a range of IT elective subjects, providing greater flexibility and choice, and the opportunity to shape your desired career path.
- Certificate III in Screen and Media (CUA31015)
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (ICT40815)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Support (ICT40215)
- Diploma of Information Technology (ICT50115)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (ICT50915)
We have a long and proud history of supporting our students throughout their studies. For students undertaking TAFE diploma or advanced diploma studies within the Faculty, we offer scholarships to recognise and support students who meet eligibility requirements.
Scholarship information can be found at the Federation University scholarship page, where eligible students can apply for a Kickstart scholarship.