Call for nominations - Student representatives
Notice of nominations - student representative for Federation Business School Board
Background to election
Nominations are called for members of the Federation Business School Board for the position of Student Representative (one position). The term of the position is up to Friday 27 November 2020. Students must be currently enrolled in a Federation University Australia program within Federation Business School.
At the time of the calling for nominations students nominated must be:
- enrolled in a Federation University Australia program within Federation Business School
- studying at a time fraction of 0.5 or more;
- not employed by Federation University Australia at a time fraction of 0.5 or more;
- 18 years or over; and
- not currently serving a custodial sentence;
Nominees should familiarise themselves with the Terms of Reference (see below). The election is governed by Federation University Election Procedures Statute (7.1) and Regulations (7.1)
The proposer, seconder and the person being nominated must be students currently enrolled in a Federation University Australia program within the Federation Business School.
Jo-Anne Williams, Executive Officer, Federation Business School Board, in one of the following ways:
- In person to Federation Business School Reception, Mt Helen Campus (between 9am and 4:30pm
- Post to Jo-Anne Williams, Executive Officer, Federation Business School Board, Federation University
Australia, PO Box 663 Ballarat VIC 3353
- Email to email@example.com (Scanned/emailed nominations forms are acceptable)
If the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies, an election will be held. Ballot papers and details for submitting your vote, will be made available at www.federation.edu.au/schools/federation-business-school/student-resources/student-rep-sb. The election is based on ‘first past the post’.
All enrolled students at Federation Business School are eligible to vote.
Jo-Anne Williams, Executive Officer, Federation Business School Board
Phone 03 5327 9400 or
Nomination forms are available from the information package below.
- Notice of nominations
- Student nomination form
- Position description - student representative, school board
- Position description - student senate
- Terms of reference
- Federation Business School Board meeting dates