Dr Shoaib Riaz
|Phone||03 5327 9040|
Dr Riaz has earned a PhD in organisational change management from Monash Business School, Australia. He has gained international experience in academia and consulting by working as a Lecturer of Management in the U.A.E and Australia. Dr Riaz has worked as a Lecturer and Program Manager for MBA and EMBA programs at a Dubai based business school. Recently, he has undertaken various industry funded research and consulting projects, and teaching assignments through Federation Business School, Monash Business School, La Trobe Business School and Edith Cowan University.
Dr Riaz’s research interests lie in organisational change, specifically changing organisational culture and employee behaviour that helps to innovate and to adopt new technologies. As part of his PhD project, he has researched Robert Bosch Australia’s management practices that enabled its successful organisational transformation.
- PhD in Organisational Change Management, Monash Business School, Monash University, Australia
- MBA in Management, UNIRAZAK, Malaysia
- BSc in Physics and Mathematics, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- Organisational behaviour
- Strategic management
- Cognitive enterprise management
- Digital business management
- Professional development and career dynamics
Professional memberships and associations
- Member of Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Member of ARDC (Australian Research Data Commons) – Federation University Group