Assoc Prof Sisira Colombage
Sisira is an Associate Professor of Finance and Head of Discipline – Accounting & Finance, Economics and Law at Federation Business School. Prior to this, he spent 6 years at Monash University, 8 years at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura where he held positions as Senior Lecturer and 2 years at Kobe University as a postdoctoral fellow. He has broad teaching experience in Corporate Finance, Money and Capital Markets and Investments. Sisira is an active research supervisor and he has supervised a number of PhD and honours students to completion.
He has published papers in numerous journals including the Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, Accounting and Finance, Journal of Asian Economics, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, and Applied Economics and presented papers in international conferences.
- BSc (Business Administration) Honours
- MBA (Finance)
- GCHE (Monash)
- MBA (Accounting Systems)
- PhD (Finance)
- CPA (Australia)
- FFin (Australia)
Professional memberships and associations
- Full member of CPA (Australia)
- Fellow member of Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA)
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Editorial advisory board of scholarly journals
- Editor of the Journal of Economics and Behavioural Studies