James has over ten years marketing management experience working with small, medium and large companies. James' specialisation is in marketing strategy, lead generation and lead nurturing services.
Through his company; Co-pilot Marketing, James works with businesses in the IT, Tourism, Professional Services, Sport, Education and Marketing industries to deliver integrated inbound marketing programs.
James is passionate about innovative marketing solutions and empowering young marketers to reach their full potential. James' development of Virtual Marketing Management and Marketing Coach services within his consulting business enhanced his desire to become an academic teacher, which saw him join the Business School at the beginning of 2016.
As a previous award winning student within the Bachelor of Management, James accredits his passion for marketing to his early mentors who provided him with practical commercial insights. Knowing the benefit of context, James' teaching style centres on providing his students with this same benefit.
- B. Management (Marketing) - University of Ballarat
- Cert. Mkt Research, Australian Market & Social Research Society
- Course Coordinator, Lecturer and Moderator of BSMAN3008 - Marketing for Managers
- Course Coordinator, Lecturer and Moderator of BSMAN3004 - Entrepreneurship
- A Lecturer for BUMKT1501 - Introduction to Marketing