Dr Moulik Zaveri
- Employer branding, employer attractiveness
- Consumer behaviour
- Country of Origin
- Corporate image, reputation, identity
Consulting and other activities
2011, $64,000: Learning and Teaching Investment Fund, RMIT University “An online global passport: Designing and evaluating dual hub online collaborative learning activities and assessments”, joint with Melvin Fernando and Dr Budisantoso Tjong.
2010, $7,500: Research in Learning and Teaching, RMIT University, “ Internationalising the curriculum- an online collaborative activity between the students of dual hub, joint with Melvin Fernando and Dr Budisantoso Tjong.
- Rahman, K & Zaveri, MM (2013), ‘Discovering Meaning: Deriving the Components of a Sub-brand’, paper presented to AMA Marketing Winter Educators’ Conference, Las Vegas’
- Zaveri, MM & Mulye, R (2011), 'Country Image Dimension of Employer Branding ', paper presented to 1st International Colloquium on Corporate Branding, Identity, Image and Reputation, Zurich.
- Zaveri, MM & Mulye, R (2010), 'Country of Origin Effect and Employer Attractiveness: A missing link', paper presented to Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy, Christchurch
- Zaveri, MM, Mulye, R & White, C (2008), 'Country of origin effect on job choice decisions', paper presented to Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference 2008, Sydney