Christine has more than 10 years’ experience as a University lecturer, teaching mainly tax law and other law subjects. She has previously worked as a full time academic at RMIT University, Deakin University and Monash University.
She also has significant industry experience as a GST/VAT specialist, and has worked in the Asia Pacific region and Europe. Christine was previously a Director in Indirect Tax at KPMG Malaysia, and a VAT specialist at the IBFD, the world’s foremost authority on cross-border taxation.
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning, RMIT University, 2011.
- Master of Laws, Monash University, 2008.
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria (Australia), 2005.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Skills and Ethics, Monash University, 2004.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Laws (Hons) (majoring in accounting), Deakin University, 2004
Christine is the course coordinator for two subjects: Income Tax Law and Practice in the Bachelor of Commerce, and Commercial Law taught in postgraduate commerce programs. Both subjects are also delivered at partner providers.
Professional memberships and associations
- Australasian Tax Teacher’s Association