Dr Christine Lee
Dr Christine Lee is a Lecturer in the Federation Business School, Gippsland Campus. Prior to the formation of Federation University, she taught many management and tourism subjects in the Department of Management at Monash University, Gippsland Campus. Her professional experiences include serving on the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee, honorary work as an associate editor for the Higher Education Research and Development (HERD) journal, reviewer for many academic journals and papers for conferences, chairing sessions at conferences, postgraduate thesis examiner, and author and reviewer for various publishers. She has been successful in competing for numerous internal and external research grants, and community grants over the years.
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, Monash University, Australia
- Master of Management Studies, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Diploma in Management Studies, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Dundee, Scotland
Professional memberships and associations
- International Leadership Association (ILA), USA
- Academy of International Business (AIB), USA
- Strategic Management Society (SMS), USA
- Academy of Management (AOM), USA
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA), Australia
- New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM), New Zealand
- Deputy-Chair & Secretary, Gippsland Ethnic Communities' Council, Gippsland Ethnic Communities' Council (GECC).
- Walhalla Tourist Railway Committee of Management, Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI).
- Latrobe City Tourism Advisory Board (Latrobe City Council).
- Board of Directors, Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria (ECCV).
- Regional Development Advisory Committee, Federation of Ethnic Communities' Council of Australia (FECCA).
- Regional Advisory Council, Victorian Multicultural Commission (VMC).