|Location|| Mt Helen,|
Current research interests include; identity theft, forgery, Internet regulation and cyber-crime. Eric is completing doctoral research with a focus on how historical offences can inform modern crime responses. In addition research interests also include researching into the pedagogical challenges in teaching law in higher education.
In academia, Eric has been an academic with the former University of Ballarat and Federation University Australia since 2009. Immediately prior to his appointment at the Federation University Australia, he was appointed with the James Cook University Law School as a lecturer in law which followed an earlier appointment at Central Queensland University (Rockhampton) as a lecturer in Law. Eric has been involved as a staff member of the Australian Tertiary Education Sector since 1999. Eric is a volunteer for the Office of Correctional Services Review as an Independent Prison Visitor.
- B.Bus (Griffith)
- LLB (Griffith)
- MBA (SCU)
- LLM (UNE)
- Grad Cert Tertiary Teaching (USQ)
- Cert. IV Workplace Training and Assessment
Professional memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Ballarat & District Law Association
- Australian Law Teachers Association
- Corporate Law Teachers Association
- Australian Human Resource Institute
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers