The Australian Retirement Research Institute (ARRI) will be governed by a Strategy Council.
Its membership includes social gerontology researchers and industry representatives from Australia and internationally.
Indicative membership of ARRI's strategy council
Alison Monroe, Group CEO - Donington and Sageco, President NEEOPA, Australia
- Gerard Mansour, Commissioner for Senior Victorians
- Ross Miller, General Manager Human Resources, Australian Financial Services, Westpac Group, Australia
- Andrew Rimington, Senior Manager Policy – Employment, Education & Training, VECCI
- Michael O'Neil, Chief Executive, National Seniors Australia.
- Susan Ryan AO, Age Discrimination Commissioner, Australia
- Robert Anderson, Head of the Living Conditions and Quality of Life research programme, EuroFound
- Fellow - Dr Sara Rix, Senior Strategic Policy Advisor, AARP Public Policy Institute Economics Team, USA
- Fellow - Professor Chris Phillipson, Professor Sociology & Social Gerontology, University of Manchester, UK
- Professor Marcie Pitt-Catsouphes, Director, Sloan Centre on Ageing and Work, Boston College, USA
- Professor Deborah Ralston, Executive Director, Australian Centre for Financial Studies and Monash University, Australia
- Fellow - Professor Simon Biggs, University of Melbourne and Brotherhood of St Lawrence, Australia