Research performance standards
The Research Performance Standards (updated 24th October 2018) detail minimum expectations of performance for each academic/research staff member at FedUni. The Standards consist of
- ERA eligible traditional research publications as per the ERA definitions
- books—authored research
- chapters in research books—authored research
- journal articles—scholarly, peer reviewed journal
- conference publications—full paper refereed.
- Research Income eligible to be counted for the Higher Education Research Data Collection
- Category 1: Australian competitive grant R&D income
- Category 2: Other public sector R&D income
- Category 3: Industry and other R&D income
- Category 4: Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) R&D income
- Numbers and contribution of supervision to Higher Degree by Research student completions.
Collection of Research Outputs
Research Services maintains a collection of research outputs an ongoing basis via Integrated Research Management Application(IRMA) which harvests from Web of Science, Scopus, self-reported by researchers and sourced from other internal and external databases.
Debbie Weston from Research Services is also available to help via email or phone 5327 6742.
Journals in the top 25%
A good reference for finding the top 25% of journals in your discipline is the Scimago Journal Rankings.
Page updated 20/02/2019