Step 4: Funding Establishment Form (FEF)
Version 3.1 - January 2019
Once the application for funding has been successful and you have reviewed the contract/agreement, this form must be completed and submitted to email@example.com for processing.
A research project code cannot be established without receipt of this form, full execution of funding agreements or other documents as required.
A budget will also need to be submitted (see further information on the FEF) prior to the account being established.
Once the FEF is received, Research Services will:
- Arrange for the acceptance of grant from the external funding body
- Facilitate the required Contract/Agreement(s) through Legal Services
- Using the project budget information, request the creation of a Research Project Code from Finance
- Check for external legislative requirements eg. Export controls, Ethics, BioSafety, HIRAC, etc.
- Refer any scholarship/s through to Graduate Studies for establishment
- Notify Marketing and Media for promotional purposes if applicable
- Update internal systems, including setting reporting and financial milestone prompts.