Version 1.4 - May 2019
This update includes the following changes:
- Minor change to 'Research Funding/Services' terminology
The April 2019 update included the following changes:
- Addition of 5 'Funding Type' options, and removal of 'Consultancy with research components' (note this fits under 'Contract research..');
- addition of 'Est. FedUni Income Portion' question to advise how much cash funding is specifically allocated to FedUni;
- addition of 'FedUni Financial contribution' question to advise how much cash funding the school/institution will contribute to the project (if applicable) and
- infrastructure exemption question simplified and outdated options removed.
This form is to be used for external research funding applications such as grants, tenders, contracts, etc; whether or not FedUni is the lead organisation (excluding FedUni lead ARC/NHMRC see below).
The FEOI is a starting point to notify your Dean or nominee of your intention to progress with a research funding application. It is to be signed by your Dean or nominee and submitted to the Research Funding Team as early as possible (min. 15 business days) to ensure that your funding application is registered and support can be organised. Once signed, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org for DVCRI approval prior to investing significant time in developing the full proposal.
Do not send this form directly to the DVCRI (unless this is a direct report) as it will be returned to you without approval.
Download Funding Expression of Interest (FEOI) v1.4 (docx, 238kb)
*Grants over $100k will require pre-submission compliance and budget review 10 business days prior to the External Deadline.