Step 1: Funding Expression of Interest (FEOI)
This version aligns with the Aug 2020 release of the Research Funding Policy and Procedures. It incorporates the following changes:
- An FEOI form is required from a researcher applying for any external funding proposal/application, including non-research consultancies.
- Internal compliance and budget reviews are now compulsory for all external research funding proposals/applications (regardless of value).
- The Budget Costing Pro Forma is now required for all external research funding applications/proposals at pre-award stage.
- Research infrastructure/indirect costs are now set at 30%.
- Certifications have been updated to include Research Integrity requirements.
The previous 2020 updates included the following changes:
- This update includes the current Federation University branding.
- Tick box to confirm the current HERDC Specifications have been read
- Removal of 'email verification' to avoid confusion. Note that either written or electronic signatures are accepted on all Research Funding internal forms.