Plan, capture and report your impact – Demonstrate the difference you make
VV Impact Tracker provides evidence of research impact and engagement, showing the benefits of your research to industry and/or the community.
Capture and record all of your research impact documentation in one place.
- Details of project partners and collaborators.
- Record evidence of meetings, seminars and impact and engagement activities.
- Collate all outputs that relate to your research, while they are actively available, including tweets, web articles, news reports.
- Organise email correspondence related to a research project.
- Capture all evidence of research impact, such as policy documents and industry or community testimonials.
- Report on your impact for grant applications and final reports, Engagement and Impact Assessment and promotion.
- Share your impact with collaborators and the community.
System support and training
- Wednesday 27 February, 12:30-1:00pm
- Wednesday 6 March, 12:30-1:00pm
- Wednesday 13 March, 12:30-1:00pm
- Wednesday 20 March, 12:30-1:00pm
- Wednesday 27 March, 12:30-1:00pm
Staff are available upon request for group 'How to" sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org