Research ethics and integrity
NOTE: All ethics applications are managed solely by the Coordinator Research Ethics at Mt Helen.
One electronic copy of the complete and authorised application with all supporting documents is to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers are to ensure they receive an email from the Ethics Office acknowledging receipt of their application. They will be provided with a unique identifier code, and advised of the meeting date their application will be assessed.
Caution: Responsibility lies with the principal researcher to ensure the application has been received and scheduled for assessment. Contact the Coordinator Research Ethics 24 hours prior to the agenda items due date if you have not received an email confirming receipt of your application.
For all research projects, refer to the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research for guidance in:
- General principles of responsible research
- Management of research data and primary materials
- Supervision of research trainees
- Publication and dissemination of research findings
- Peer review
- Conflicts of interest
- Collaborative research across institutions
- Note: Always download templates from the ethics website, rather than use a copy previously saved to your computer.