- Application for ethics approval of research involving animals (docx, 295kb)
- Annual/Final project report (docx,153kb)
- Request for amendments to existing project - including extension and/or change of personnel (docx, 112kb)
- AEC volunteer work application (docx 35kb)
- Incident report form (docx 82kb)
- Peer review checklist (docx 40kb)
Note: All Ethics Applications are managed solely by the Coordinator Research Ethics at Mt Helen.
One electronic copy of the complete and authorised application with all supporting documents is to be forwarded to email@example.com
Researchers are to ensure they receive an email from the Ethics Office acknowledging receipt of their application. They will be provided with a unique identifier code, and advised of the meeting date their application will be assessed.
Caution: Responsibility lies with the principal researcher to ensure the application has been received and scheduled for assessment. Contact the Coordinator Research Ethics 24 hours prior to the agenda items due date if you have not received an email confirming receipt of your application.,
Note: Always download templates from the Ethics website, rather than use a copy from your computer.