- Application for ethics approval of research involving animals (docx, 280kb)
- Annual/Final project report (docx,151kb)
- Request for amendments to existing project - including extension and/or change of personnel (docx, 109kb)
- AEC volunteer work application (docx 33kb)
- Incident report form (docx 81kb)
- Peer review checklist (docx 40kb)
- Note: Always download templates from the Ethics website, rather than use a copy from your computer. Documents have been updated again for 2018 and superseded application and amendment forms will no longer be accepted by the Animal Ethics Committees as they do not conform to current legislative requirements.
NOTE: A new simplified two step ethics submission process will be implemented from 2018: All Ethics Applications are now managed solely at the Mt Helen office.
One Electronic copy of the complete and authorised application with all supporting documents is to be forwarded to email@example.com
Researchers are to ensure they receive an email from the ethics office acknowledging receipt of their application. They will be provided with a unique identifier code, and advised of the meeting date their application will be assessed.
Caution: Responsibility lies with the principal researcher to ensure the application has been received and scheduled for assessment. Contact the Ethics officer 24hrs prior to the Agenda items due date if you have not received an email confirming receipt of your application,