Vice-Chancellor and President Scholarships
Vice-Chancellor Professor Helen Bartlett is pleased to offer FedUni graduates an opportunity to apply for a fully funded FedUni Vice-Chancellor and President (VCPS) Higher Degree by Research scholarship. Applications are open to FedUni alumni who are based in our regional locations of Ballarat, Berwick, Churchill, Wimmera, and surrounding areas, and who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship includes $27,596 per annum (CPI) and an RTP Fee-offset scholarship valued at up to $31,000 per annum.
Applications close: Sunday 7 July 2019. Application closing date now extended - applications must be submitted by Sunday 14 July 2019.
Eligibility criteria - Applicants must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen
- a graduate of a FedUni higher education program,
- based in one of our regional locations (Ballarat, Berwick, Churchill or Wimmera, and surrounding areas),
- available to study on-campus and full-time,
- eligible for admission to a higher degree by research at FedUni,
- available to commence study on or before 9 August 2019, and
- Submit their application by the closing date, Sunday 7 July 2019 (Now Sunday 14 July)
Applications should be made via the HDR Application Form (docx). Please refer to Apply - Higher Degree by Research for further information on the application process. Enrolled candidates should apply via the VCPS Current Candidate Application Form. Preference will be given to new applicants.
Further information on the awarding of scholarships, terms and conditions and scholarship entitlements can be found in the HDR Scholarships Policy.