Vice-Chancellor and President Scholarships
Vice-Chancellor Professor Helen Bartlett is pleased to offer Federation University graduates an opportunity to apply for a fully funded Vice-Chancellor and President (VCPS) Higher Degree by Research scholarship.
Applications are open to eligible Federation University alumni based in our regional locations of Ballarat, Berwick, Gippsland, Wimmera and surrounding areas.
The scholarship includes $27,596 per annum stipend and an RTP Fee-offset scholarship valued at up to $31,000 per annum.
Applications have closed for 2019. Please check this page for the July 2020 scholarship entry dates.
Eligible applicants must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen
- a graduate of a Federation University higher education program
- based in one of our regional locations: Ballarat, Berwick, Gippsland or Wimmera and surrounding areas
- available to study on-campus and full-time
- eligible for admission to a higher degree by research
- available to commence study before September 2020.
New applicants for the Vice-Chancellor and President Higher Degree by Research scholarships, please apply using the HDR Application Form (82.1 DOCX).
Further information about the application process is at Apply - Higher Degree by Research.
Enrolled candidates can apply with VCPS Current Candidate Application Form. Preference will be given to new applicants.
Further information on the awarding of scholarships, terms and conditions and scholarship entitlements can be found in the HDR Scholarships Policy.